μύλοι
Language
gr
uk
μύλοι
 
 
 
Άλευρα
στοιχεία
στοιχεία
στοιχεία
 
Άλευρα
στοιχεία
στοιχεία
στοιχεία
στοιχεία
 
Άλευρα
στοιχεία
στοιχεία
στοιχεία
 
Certifications
photo
photo
 
μύλοι
The Company > History
1907
Creation of the first stone mill and establishment of the company by Euripides Hatzikraniotis. In the beginning, it employed three people and produced 1 ton of flour per hour.
1951
A fire destroys the stone mill.
1953
The new family stone mill is built at the location Toumba in Tirnavos.
1961
The sons-heirs of Euripides Hatzikraniotis establish the "Association of the Hatzikraniotis sons". Simultaneously, a general partnership is established under the name "SONS E. Hatzikraniotis G.P.", with  the production of flour its object of activation and its seat the city of Tirnavos. Maria Hatzikranioti, mother of the above, participated in the company.
1970
The Company "SONS E. HATZIKRANIOTIS LTD" is established through the merging of the above general partnership and the "Association of the Hatzikraniotis sons". Since then and for the last 35 years, the Company has been growing.
1981
The company purchased a 11.246 s.m. piece of land on the 1st km on the road from Tirnavos to Larissa, for the re-settling of its productive activity.
1982
It proceeds with the purchasing of mechanical equipment, through the acquiring of (8) SILO PHOENIX, for a storage worth of 13.000 m2.
1985
The company starts the installation of a new flour mill. In order to achieve this, 2.466 s.m. business installations are created and new mechanical equipment is purchased, with the capacity of 150 tons of flour per day. This facility starts its operation in 1987.
1990

The sales network of the company is expanded to cover the entire Greece. An office is established for this reason in 1993 in Thessaloniki, in order to supervise the sales network in Northern Greece.

1996

The relocation of seven wheat storage silos from the old facilities to the new ones on the 1st km of the road from Tirnavos to Larissa begins, with a total cost of 259 thousand euro. The relocation was finalized in the first semester of 1997.

1998

The company purchased modern mechanical equipment, with a total value of 543 thousand euro. More specifically, it obtained: a.) Semolina processors, b.) equipment for the mixing of flours.

1999

The introduction of the company to the parallel market of the Athens Stock Exchange was decided on the 27th December 1999.

2007

The company starts the new investment program for the modernizing of the flour plant.

2008-2009

The company implemented two investment programs for the modernizing of the flour plant, which fall under the regulations of the Development Law 3299/2004.
The following development activities were implemented through these programs:

  • Construction of the new management building
  • Purchasing of new equipment for the operation of two vertical production lines for the grinding of soft and durum wheat
  • Extensions to the building of the mill, so that it can accommodate the new equipment
  • Improvements of the existing building infrastructure and creation of new storage areas in the flour plant
 
from 1907...
photo
up to today...
photo
photo
photo
photo
 

Sons E. Chatzikraniotis
Flour Industry of Tirnavos SA

Email: info@xkran.gr

 
 
Copyright © 2010 Chatzikraniotis Flour Industry S.A.
Created & Hosted by itbiz