μύλοι
Language
gr
uk
μύλοι
 
 
 
Άλευρα
στοιχεία
στοιχεία
στοιχεία
 
Άλευρα
στοιχεία
στοιχεία
στοιχεία
στοιχεία
 
Άλευρα
στοιχεία
στοιχεία
στοιχεία
 
Certifications
photo
photo
 
μύλοι
The company > Sales

Sales Promotion

The sales promotion procedure includes the following stages:

  • Order receiving & forwarding
  • Preparation of the order per client on the previous day, which includes the following controls
  • Maturation control for the client's balance
  • Consumption control-comparison to historical elements of the given client from respective periods
  • Transfer of the orders of all the clients for the daily itinerary to the invoicing department. The orders are categorized according to the loading order, so that unloading can take place in accordance to the client's geographic position and so that the fullness of the route leads to the minimizing of the distribution cost. Additionally, the orders per client are controlled with respect to prices and credit and are forwarded for invoicing.
  • The orders are loaded according to the way suggested by the salesman and client singularities with respect to the time and place of unloading are taken into consideration.
  • Delivery to the client's store, as soon as possible.

Orders

The orders are categorized according to the loading order, so that unloading can take place in accordance to the client's geographic position and so that the fullness of the route leads to the minimizing of the distribution cost.

Additionally, the orders per client are controlled with respect to prices and credit and are forwarded for invoicing.

Sales Network

The sales of the Company are based on a flexible and organized scheme, with the sales and order departments supported by the financial department and the warehouse.
The promotion of the products in Greece is done by the salesmen, who aim at the monitoring and identification of the needs of the clients and their informing with respect to the existing or new products of the Company.

The sales through the salesmen cover 89% of the annual turnover of the company and the rest 11% is covered directly by the Company. The bigger sales percentage by the salesmen guarantees a better self-sufficiency for the company, accompanied by a better market control and a faster response to the needs of the clients.
 
from 1907...
photo
up to today...
photo
photo
photo
photo
 

Sons E. Chatzikraniotis
Flour Industry of Tirnavos SA

Email: info@xkran.gr

 
 
Copyright © 2010 Chatzikraniotis Flour Industry S.A.
Created & Hosted by itbiz