μύλοι
Language
gr
uk
μύλοι
 
 
 
Άλευρα
στοιχεία
στοιχεία
στοιχεία
 
Άλευρα
στοιχεία
στοιχεία
στοιχεία
στοιχεία
 
Άλευρα
στοιχεία
στοιχεία
στοιχεία
 
Certifications
photo
photo
 
μύλοι
Products > Distribution Network

Distribution and Sales Network

A. Sales Promotion

The sales promotion process includes the following stages:

  1. Order reception and dispatch
  2. Preparation of the order per customer from the previous day including the following checks:
    a. client's balance check
    b. consumption checking - comparison with records of corresponding period for each customer.
  3. Transmissions of the orders of all the customers in the daily itinerary at the pricing department. The orders are then categorized at order of loading in order to make possible the unloading depending on the geographic location of the customer and to ensure the plenitude of itinerary to reduce the cost of distribution. Also, the orders are checked per customer as for the prices and the credits and are promoted for pricing.
  4. The orders are then loaded according to the way the salesman indicated and particularities of customers as for the time and place of unloading are taken under consideration.
  5. Delivery at the customer's shop as soon as possible.

B. Description of Sales Network

The Company sales are based on a flexible and organizational form with the sales and orders departments supported by the financial services and the warehouse. The promotion of the products takes place all over Greece via salesmen, who have as objective the follow-up and localization of needs of the customers and their briefing on the existing or new products of the Company.

The sales via salesmen cover the 89% of the Company's cycle of work and the rest of 11% is covered directly though the Company itself. The biggest sales percentage via the salesmen provides the Company a bigger self-reliance, better market control and faster correspondence in the customers' needs.

 
from 1907...
photo
up to today...
photo
photo
photo
photo
 

Sons E. Chatzikraniotis
Flour Industry of Tirnavos SA

Email: info@xkran.gr

 
 
Copyright © 2010 Chatzikraniotis Flour Industry S.A.
Created & Hosted by itbiz